At PSG, we offer a leading-edge approach to mental health and emotional well-being:
- Experienced Practitioners: Our team of licensed therapists and medical professionals specializes in the safe and effective use of Ketamine for therapeutic purposes.
- Personalized Treatment: Your journey is unique, and so is our approach. We tailor each session to your specific needs and goals.
- Elevated Insights: Ketamine can facilitate a heightened state of self-awareness and emotional exploration, helping you gain deeper insights into your life and challenges.
- Efficient Results: Many clients report rapid and lasting relief from symptoms after just a few sessions.
Supportive Environment: We provide a safe, confidential, and nurturing space for you to open up and heal.
- Holistic Wellness: We focus on your overall well-being, addressing not just the symptoms but the underlying causes of your mental health concerns.
Conditions We Treat
Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy has shown significant promise in treating a range of mental health conditions, including:
- Treatment Resistent Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Chronic Pain
Taking the first step towards healing and self-discovery is a powerful act of self-care. We are here to guide you on your path to emotional well-being and a brighter future.
To learn more about our services or to schedule your first session, please contact us. Your journey with Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy begins here, and we’re here to support you every step of the way.
Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy is a therapeutic approach that combines the use of Ketamine, a dissociative anesthetic, with psychotherapy to facilitate emotional exploration and healing.
Ketamine can induce an altered state of consciousness that allows for a deeper exploration of thoughts, emotions, and experiences during therapy. It can enhance self-awareness and emotional insight.
KAP has shown promise in treating conditions such as depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and various mood disorders, especially when other treatments have been ineffective.
When administered by qualified medical professionals, Ketamine is generally considered safe. Our practitioners follow strict safety protocols to ensure a secure and controlled environment.
During a session, you’ll receive a carefully controlled dose of Ketamine and engage in a therapy session. The experience can vary, but many clients report enhanced self-reflection and emotional processing.
The duration of effects can vary, but many clients experience relief that lasts several days or more. The number of sessions needed depends on individual goals and progress but generally will include one or two preparation session, three dosing sessions, and ongoing integration sessions.
KAP is not recommended for individuals with certain medical conditions, substance use issues, or a history of psychosis. A thorough assessment is conducted to determine suitability.
Insurance coverage varies, and KAP may not be covered by all plans. We can provide information to help you explore reimbursement options.
Ketamine is not typically associated with addiction when used as part of a therapeutic process. It is administered in controlled and non-recreational doses.
KAP can be used as a standalone treatment, but our program requires that it be combined with traditional psychotherapy to maximize its benefits and address underlying issues.
Ketamine can have side effects, including dissociation, changes in perception, and mild hallucinations during sessions. These effects are closely monitored and managed by our trained professionals.
No, the experience is significantly different. KAP is administered in a therapeutic setting and is focused on healing, self-exploration, and personal growth.