Professional Services Group / Community Impact Programs, Inc
- Kenosha, Wisconsin
- $18.75 - $19.71 / hr.
This position provides intensive in-home support and treatment to families who are participating in Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) to stabilize and strengthen the family unit. Responsibilities include interview and evaluation of families, conducting home visits and organization and facilitation of group, individual and/or family activities. Provide updates on client progress as well as attend client court proceedings and make appropriate recommendations.
Hours are typically Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm but may vary depending on the needs of the program.
Supervision of 3,000 hours for licensure is also provided by the program coordinator.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Criminal Justice or related field
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of current automobile insurance
• Criminal Background check
• Drug Test
Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits Offered with full time employment:
• Excellent insurance including – Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Aflac Supplemental Insurance
• Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
• Flexible work arrangements available after six months of employment
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Profit Sharing
What We Offer
|Holiday and paid time off
||Flex Spending Accounts
|Aflac Supplemental Insurance
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter specifying position applying for and resume to:
Address: 6233 39th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53142