Professional Services Group / Community Impact Programs, Inc
- Racine, Wisconsin
- $19.23 / hr
This position is responsible for the development and implementation of specific marketing materials and strategies for the recruitment of new Racine County foster families as well as providing retention activities and solutions for current foster families.
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Identify, implement and evaluate new sources for Foster Care exposure
• Establish and maintain community resources/contacts such as schools, community organizations, faith based organizations, service groups and business leaders for the purpose of recruiting foster homes.
• Maintain the Foster Care website, Facebook Page and other social media outlets by providing up-to-date information.
• Utilize social media to effectively engage the community and create awareness of the need for new foster homes.
• Establish and manage a Racine County Foster Care monthly e-magazine to provide foster parents with helpful and supportive information.
• Create electronic marketing information/pieces for the Racine County marketing team.
• Conceptualize, develop and design materials to effectively achieve desired program outcomes.
• Evaluate and measure performance of marketing efforts using metrics and analytics.
• Assess the satisfaction of foster families, per established schedule, to identify training, support and treatment needs.
• Participate in staff meetings, trainings, workshops and outreach events.
• Safely transport clients as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Hours of this position are typically Monday through Friday, between the business hours of 8am and 5pm, however this position does require some weekend and evening event hours which fall outside of that time frame. Employees are able to flex their work schedules to accommodate these times.
Education & Training Requirements:
* Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Management, Education or other related field.
* Two years of related work experience preferred.
* Background check and drug test required.
* Must possess a valid driver's license and have proof of auto insurance.
Excellent benefit package offered with full-time employment including:
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Holiday and Paid Time Off
* Flex Spending Accounts
* Profit Sharing
* Aflac Supplemental Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
What We Offer
|Holiday and paid time off
||Flex Spending Accounts
|Aflac Supplemental Insurance
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter specifying position applying for and resume to:
Address: 6233 39th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53142