Professional Services Group / Community Impact Programs, Inc
- Kenosha, Wisconsin
- $38,000 - $39,000 / year
This full-time In-Home Therapist with our Family Systems Therapy program provides home-based, family treatment and counseling to youth involved in the Kenosha County Juvenile Court system.
Services are provided to referred youth and their families, through multiple weekly contacts in the home and other community settings, who have issues with alcohol and/or drugs, delinquent behavior, or who are at risk for out-of-home placement.
The typical hours of this position are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Occasional early evening hours are required.
SUPERVISION FOR LICENSURE PROVIDED BY OUR AGENCY.
Qualifications / Requirements:
* Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Criminal Justice or related field
* Previous AODA experience preferred
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Valid driver's license
* Proof of current automobile insurance
* Criminal Background check
* Drug test
Benefits Offered with full time employment:
* Excellent insurance including - Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Aflac Supplemental Inurance
* Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
* Flex Spending Accounts
* Profit Sharing
Equal Opportunity Employer
What We Offer
|Holiday and paid time off
||Flex Spending Accounts
|Aflac Supplemental Insurance
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter specifying position applying for and resume to:
Address: 6233 39th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53142