Professional Services Group / Community Impact Programs, Inc
- Kenosha, Wisconsin
- $25.00 - $27.00 / hour
Now offering a $2,000 sign on bonus!! Half payable at the start of employment; half after 6 months!
Due to expansion of services now being offered in the Kenosha County Schools, we are hiring for a part-time, with the potential of leading to full-time, School-Based Therapists. This position provides mental health therapy to clients primarily in the school setting in schools in Kenosha Unified School District and districts in western Racine and Kenosha counties. On an as needed basis, services may also be provided in the outpatient clinic in Kenosha, the Kenosha Boys and Girls Club and in the home.
Full-time therapists are paid on a 9-month pay cycle, during the school year. During summer months, therapists become hourly employees, with the potential to earn over and above their agreed upon salary.
Hours for this position are Monday – Friday, during the school day.
• Interview and evaluate children and families to complete the intake process.
• Assess the therapeutic needs of clients and complete formal assessments.
• Formulate, implement, evaluate and review client treatment plans.
• Provide psychotherapy in accordance with the child’s treatment plans.
• Demonstrate knowledge and skill in addressing family system, mental health, parenting, and alcohol/drug issues through individual, family, or group counseling.
• Individual therapy sessions and topic focused groups will be provided to middle and high-school students.
• Provide consultation to the child’s school and school personnel as needed.
• Coordinate services and maintain communication with all service providers involved with the clients.
• Maintain complete and up-to-date files for all clients.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Master’s Degree and licensure as an LCSW, LPC, or LMFT. Pre-licensed therapists are also welcome to apply.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of current automobile insurance
• Criminal Background check
• Drug Test
Benefits Offered with part-time employment:
• Profit Sharing
• Aflac Supplemental Insurance
Benefits Offered with full time employment:
• Excellent insurance including – Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Aflac Supplemental Insurance
• Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Profit Sharing
Equal Opportunity Employer
What We Offer
|Holiday and paid time off
||Flex Spending Accounts
|Aflac Supplemental Insurance
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter specifying position applying for and resume to:
Address: 6233 39th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53142