Professional Services Group / Community Impact Programs, Inc
- Kenosha, Wisconsin
- $38,000 - $40,000 / year
The In Home Family Therapist position provides intensive family therapy services to children, teens and families in families’ homes in order to maintain the current placement of children and strengthen the family unit.
This position may also provide additional counseling services to youth and families in the community with the organization and facilitation of group, individual and / or family activities.
Supervision for licensure is provided by our agency.
Hours are typically Monday – Friday between normal business hours, however, some hours outside of this time frame may be required based on the needs of the program.
• Provide family therapy services to youth and families in families’ homes.
• Interview and evaluate families to complete intake process.
• Formulate, implement, evaluate and review client treatment plans.
• Maintain complete and up-to-date files for all clients.
• Intervene as an advocate for clients in emergency and crisis situations.
• Demonstrate knowledge and skill in addressing family system, mental health, parenting and alcohol / drug issues through individual, family and group counseling.
• Attend team meetings, client staffing meetings, supervision meetings and other appropriate meetings as assigned.
• Attend client court proceedings and provide updates on treatment progress, as required.
• Coordinate services and maintain communication with all service providers involved with the clients.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Criminal Justice or related field
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of current automobile insurance
• Criminal Background check
• Drug Test
Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits Offered with full time employment:
• Excellent insurance including – Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Aflac Supplemental Insurance
• Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
• Flexible work arrangements available after six months of employment
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Profit Sharing
What We Offer
|Holiday and paid time off
||Flex Spending Accounts
|Aflac Supplemental Insurance
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter specifying position applying for and resume to:
Address: 6233 39th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53142