Professional Services Group / Community Impact Programs, Inc
- Racine, Wisconsin
- $17.00-19.00 / hour based on experience
This position is responsible for the support and maintenance of the Racine County Information Technology, desktop, AV equipment and printer environment. Job duties to include:
• Identify and initiate resolution to Desktop end user problems and concerns associated with hardware, software and applications.
• Diagnose hardware problems, replace hardware components as necessary, and/or place service calls for hardware under maintenance.
• Diagnose software problems and resolve end user questions.
• Train and assist Racine County employees on the usage of hardware and software, which could include developing training manuals, class presentations and demonstrations.
• Test and research hardware and software for potential use by Racine County.
• Administer user accounts, groups, distribution lists and other AD resources.
• Other duties as assigned
Education & Training Requirements:
• Applicants must possess at minimum an Associates Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field; or
45 college credits, including 12 credits in computer hardware and/or software. Must have at least one computer hardware course
• Background check and drug test required
• Must have a valid driver's license and proof of current automobile insurance
Excellent benefit package offered with full-time employment including:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Holiday and Paid Time Off
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Profit Sharing
• Aflac Supplemental Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
What We Offer
|Holiday and paid time off
||Flex Spending Accounts
|Aflac Supplemental Insurance
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter specifying position applying for and resume to:
Address: 6233 39th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53142