Professional Services Group / Community Impact Programs, Inc
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- $55,000 - $60,000 / year
This position directs and monitors all aspects of the Independent Initial Assessment Program and is responsible for ensuring that investigations are being conducted in accordance with regulations set by the Division of Milwaukee Child Protective Services (DMCPS).
The Child Protective Service Investigation Standards, as well as the CPS Safety Intervention Standards are used to outline the specific directions in conducting abuse and neglect investigations, how to identify present and impending dangers and how to evaluate caregiver protective capacities during the investigation process.
* Hire, train, supervise, evaluate and discipline program staff.
* Carry out objectives set by management.
* Monitor and be accountable for program budgets.
* Attend supervisors meetings and convey pertinent information to staff.
* Set and monitor employee caseloads.
* Provide all the "Essential Functions" of an Independent Initial Assessor.
* Prepare required reports and all other program documentation accurately and on time.
* Act as a resource for workers in emergency and crisis situations.
* Ensure quality assurance through file reviews.
Flexible work arrangements available after six months.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Master’s Degree is preferred, but at minimum, applicants must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Criminal Justice or related field and have at least two years of experience in child welfare.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of current automobile insurance
• Criminal Background check
• Drug Test
Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits Offered with full time employment:
• Excellent insurance including – Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Aflac Supplemental Insurance
• Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
• Flex Spending Accounts’
• Profit Sharing
What We Offer
|Holiday and paid time off
||Flex Spending Accounts
|Aflac Supplemental Insurance
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter specifying position applying for and resume to:
Address: 6233 39th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53142