Professional Services Group / Community Impact Programs, Inc
- Kenosha, Wisconsin
- $25 - $28 / hour based on experience
Due to expansion, we are hiring for a part-time, with the potential of leading to full-time, Clinic Therapist. This is a position working with individuals with mental, emotional or substance abuse problems. This position provides assessment and therapy services to youth and families participating in agency programs as well as referrals from a variety of sources (i.e. physicians, courts, phone book, social service agencies).
Currently this position is part-time with the potential to become full-time. Schedule is flexible but does require some evening hours.
• Interview and evaluate children and families to complete the intake process.
• Assess the therapeutic needs of clients and complete formal assessments.
• Formulate, implement, evaluate and review client treatment plans.
• Provide psychotherapy in accordance with treatment plans.
• Demonstrate knowledge and skill in addressing family system, mental health, parenting, and alcohol/drug issues through individual, family, or group counseling.
• Organize and facilitate structured group, individual and/or family activities.
• Provide thorough and accurate updates on clients and make appropriate recommendations in regular and special staffings.
• Coordinate services and maintain communication with all service providers involved with the clients.
• Maintain complete and up-to-date files for all clients.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or other related field
• Applicant must have dual license in Substance Abuse and Mental Health
• Completion of 3,000 supervised hours as recognized by the State of Wisconsin
• Possess State licensure or be working towards licensure
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of current automobile insurance
• Criminal Background check
• Drug Test
Benefits Offered with part-time employment:
• Profit Sharing
• Aflac Supplemental Insurance
Benefits Offered with full time employment:
• Excellent insurance including – Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Aflac Supplemental Insurance
• Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
• Flex Spending Accounts’'
• Profit Sharing
Equal Opportunity Employer
What We Offer
|Holiday and paid time off
||Flex Spending Accounts
|Aflac Supplemental Insurance
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter specifying position applying for and resume to:
Address: 6233 39th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53142